Welcome to Eildon Pondage Holiday Park
Eildon Pondage Holiday Park, nestled along the edge of the picturesque Eildon Pondage waterway, is the perfect place to relax and unwind surrounded by beautiful bushland and the mountains of the Victorian high country.
Whether you want to camp, bring your caravan or stay in our self-contained cottages, our shady 30 acre park offers a range of facilities for the whole family to enjoy. Have a game of tennis or fish for trout directly from the park grounds, whilst the kid’s ride their bikes on the trails and enjoy themselves in the playground. Relax in the peaceful natural surrounds, whilst spotting the abundant native wildlife – perhaps even a koala.
Conveniently situated at the mouth of Lake Eildon and walking distance from town, Eildon Pondage Holiday Park is the perfect base for families, anglers and boaters alike to access and enjoy all the activities that the magnificent lake Eildon has to offer.
6 reason to stay with us
- Extensive water frontage – fish from the Park
- Relax and unwind on 30 shaded acres filled with native birds and animals
- Comprehensive range of quality accommodation and facilities for the whole family
- Conveniently situated close to Eildon Township and Lake Eildon
- The perfect place stay to experience all of the activities the Victorian high country has to offer
- Pet Friendly. Conditions apply, please contact office. Strictly NO PETS in Cabins